CIEE Economics and Culture Program in Barcelona, Spain
In an increasingly globalized economy, international experience and understanding of foreign markets and practices is essential. Advance your Spanish language skills while pursuing a degree in business in the dynamic capital of Catalonia. You'll explore issues related to business within the context of Spain and the European Union in classes with local students, taught in English or in Spanish. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced-level Spanish student, studying abroad in Barcelona offers you challenging coursework, homestays, company visits, internship opportunities, and a variety of cultural excursions and activities that give you insight into international business.
Study abroad in Barcelona and you'll:
- Begin or continue to build your Spanish language skills
- Take courses with local and international students at reputable business schools and programs
- Travel throughout the region of Catalonia through many three one-day trips, and enjoy a weekend trip to another major Spanish city such as Madrid or Seville through CIEE planned cultural activities
- Explore the city with CIEE Guardian Angels, local students who help you get oriented and make the city feel like home
- Gain credit and real work experience through an internship
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Academic Year||2018||04/30/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall||2018||04/30/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Spring||2019||10/15/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.