CIEE Summer Intensive Spanish Language in Alicante, Spain
What better place to improve your Spanish language skills than in the beautiful Spanish coastal city of Alicante? Not only will you immerse yourself in the sounds of Spanish all day long by living with a host family and taking classes with native speakers, you'll also live the Spanish life on the Mediterranean coast: having conversations on the beach, watching the palm trees sway, and exploring sea caves.
Study abroad in Alicante and you will:
- Find the perfect level of Spanish instruction for your needs
- Experience the unique Spanish Alicantino accent
- Live with a Spanish family
- Participate in extracurricular activities and excursions in the Alicante province and Spain including visits to museums, sporting events, theaters, etc.
- Learn outside the classroom on CIEE class-based and extracurricular fieldtrips to cultural destinations, including a special overnight educational language study tour to one of the most emblematic cities in Spain.
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer||2018||02/28/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.