CIEE Summer Internship Program in Seville, Spain
In an increasingly globalized economy, international experience in a professional setting is becoming more and more valuable. This summer in Seville, you can increase your Spanish business vocabulary, immerse yourself – both linguistically and professionally – in a foreign setting, and gain practical experience on the job.
Through challenging coursework, language training, homestays, company visits, and a for-credit internship, studying abroad in Seville offers you unparalleled insight into international business and a unique intercultural experience.
Study abroad in Seville and you will:
- Improve your Spanish language, public speaking, and business writing skills
- Gain practical experience and cultural insight working in a foreign company through a for-credit internship
- Enjoy Seville, a vibrant and bustling city, and the commercial hub of Andalusia
- Spend three days in Morocco visiting local and European companies for a firsthand look at its business environment
- Participate in excursions to sites of cultural importance, such as Granada, Cordoba, Carmona, and Itálica
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer||2019||02/22/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.